Studio Meet Up







Last Sunday we had a great huge Meet-Up Shooting.
This was my first time ever taking fashion studio shoots. 

There were 14 of us:
7 photographer
3 models
3 muahs
1 stylist 

Studio pictures are not really my style, but I have to admit I really had fun that day. I enjoy so much taking pictures with lot of people all around. And they were all so nice!

Here three little pictures with our three gorgeous models. 

Models: Noemi, Leandra @ Fotogen Model Management and Denise
Muahs: Rima, Suni and Bianca
Styling: Julia




And two pictures taken with natural light. Just because I couldn't resist :)


2 commenti:

  1. Really love the last one...so simple but intense..!
    Very nice shooting indeed!

    have a nice week
    Dario

    RispondiElimina
  2. eh ma quanto sei brava!!!!!??? le adoro <3

    RispondiElimina